SIGNUPS TEMPORARILY DISABLED
Hometown is an open source software for federated micro-blogging forked from Mastodon with added community features, analogous to but distinct from Twitter.
Sign up now to create a community of your own.
- TLS/SSL Certificates
- World-wide CDN to ensure fast delivery of your content to all corners of the world
- Custom-domains - Use your own domain for your instance
- Managed Instance - No worrying about updating your instance or any other maintenance
- Can I pay yearly?
- Yes, please contact email@example.com and yearly payments can be arranged, please note due to keeping prices as low as possible there is no discount for paying yearly vs monthly.
- Can I migrate to/from another hosted service?
- Yes! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist in moving to/away from our service
- Are the limits on users a hard limit?
- While the number of users per plan is an upper limit, each plan has a certain limit of resources dedicated to it and some especially active users on your instance may utilize a significant portion of these resources. So if you find posts from remote instances being slow to show up on your instance, or it takes a while for your posts to send out, you may need to upgrade to the next plan. Please contact support first as any slowness may be unrelated.
- What do Storage Limits mean?
- Storage is split between uploaded media and the database. The database size is limited to 5% of total storage, and the remainder is for uploaded media and remote cache storage (which is trimmed weekly)
- I need an even bigger instance
- Please contact email@example.com and a custom plan can be created for you